Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sorry that I loved you;

I've decided to move on.
It's Chinese New Year Eve! AND ITS GONNA BE CHINESE NEW YEAR IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES! The chinese new year celebration in school today was really disappointing :/ Wasted my time there. Went out with Cheeshan, Huimin, Lishuan, Wywy and Betty after that (: Then went for reunion lunch and followed by reunion dinner at different places -__- power manxzc~
Adrian Sou is an ass! He keeps dee-siaoing me bout wearing sari or cheongsam! BIGGEST ASSHOLE ALIVE!
Anyway, I'm most probably gonna post on Friday bout the same old visits every year! Hope to win money :D HURHUR.
I miss SHERRILL GAN, TEOH AILIN AND BRENDA ANG D;
You hurt me like as if I totally meant nothing. I felt like some dirt on Monday, seriously.
So all along, you just wanted to make good use of me and then throw me aside like I ain't shit. And I was stupid enough to have believed you time and time again ..
Fml.