Sunday, January 30, 2011

the smile on your face;

"I'm sorry for not being good enough for you.


Sorry for being soooo lag D: Didn't have time to post! Had a busy weeeeek. Not to mention that it was super depressing .. Urgh. Shan't talk bout what happened.
Sec 3 Edventure Camp was superrr awesome!

Day 1:
Had the orientating programs which was kinda boring and we got to know how to do outdoor cooking! It was really cool ~ But sad thing, we could only eat maggie noodles with hotdog and some canfood D: The food given was like half the normal portion of what I usually eat !
Nevermind. Can slim down :D
Had geo caching after that! Omg I walked like miles and miles ): Its like super tiring and dirty! Muddy muddy everywhere ! HAHA omo I sound like some bimbo :x

Day 2:
Had high elements! Only did rock climbing, abseiling and CRC . Was like disappointed that we didnt get the chance to do the zip-line! But ohwell, I still had fun :D
Dragon boating after that!!!! OMG ITS SUPER SUPER SUPER FUN ! We were like splashing water and my side of the boat got the most attacks! I got like splashed with the bucket right smack at my face like wtf 6 times?!?! BUT IT WAS SUPER FUN HEHEHEHE :D
Had campfire at night! It was like really high ^^ although our performance was kinda .. [ insert word ]
On the 2nd night in the camp, so much happened! Sharone got rashes due to some eeew-freaking-gross-greeny caterpillar! Then Sharone and Ailin came over to my dorm to sleep. Three of us shared one sleeping bag , we whispered , laugh laugh laugh and got scolded by Brenda HAHHAHAH . Then my finger became crooked after that night cause I was restng on my palm ):
I DONT WANT MY FINGER TO BE CROOKED )':

Day 3 :
We had some debrief and etc etc, and we left the campsite at 11plus ):
I soooooooooooooooo miss Nurul and Reena! Nurul's like so caring, like super awesome luhh! Whereas Reena's super horny and she's a total joker! :D HAHAHA I miss camp alot alot! ): mostly cause of the instructors ;D

So yeah, that sums up my camp :D After camp, it was a super hectic week. I totally didn't study for my bio test cause I was feeling horribly sick! Suckxzc.
I'm still having cough + sore throat after the fever subsided today. I don't feel like going school tmr ): OHOH ! BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE OUR GATHERING AT THE TOILET TMR MORNING ^^ YAYYYEEE.
Okay, I don't think I'm gonna complain bout my workload or whatever cause I know that there's always someone who's going through a more stressed out life as compared to me (: Thanks for always being my inspiration ♥ hehez.

Ohyah, there's geography test on Tuesday and students under Mrs Ismail [ including me ] dont even know what's tested -.- wts. And Elynn's damn cute. She's like asking everyone what's gonna be tested and everyone has different answers HAHAHA ELECTION xD
Okay I haven't finish my social studies research omg and I need my beauty sleep ):
Shall post sometime again soon :D


I give up.