Friday, February 18, 2011

I wanna runawayyyyy;

'I remember thinking that I had to have you, or I'd die.

It's FRIDAYYY !! Yay like finally, after a long, busy week ): Got back so many test papers and my grades dropped like shitxzc -.- Wtfz
Used to be As, and now I'm like almost failing my subjects! Ahwell, I don't wanna care anymore. Miss Tan's afraid that I'll give up and die in 35 LOL
The teachers are like spamming us with tests next week, Bio and emaths on the same day! Holy (Y) Better not fail any subjects :/
I've not adapted to sec three's life, like superr tough. I wonder how I'm gonna slog my ass off during sec fourr next year.
I'm still living in the past, not prepared to move on ..
Haven't blogged for quite some time, I too busyy ! ):
I still have piles and piles of unfinished, OVERDUED work. Gotta go slowly finish it ( if I even know how to do it )
Ohoh! Elynn's damn cute. After Sharone told her bout my stuffs, she has been nagging at me to study everyday xD
NUPIPORE!!! (Y)
Okeh, off to do my work. Damn it ):
iloveyou, but sometimes I dont even know whether its worth it anymore.