Monday, January 17, 2011

PATRICIA TAN ♥;

Thanks for playing a part in my life ♥ (:

Post dedicated to that auntie in the picture above, on the rightxzc :D
This auntie is super duper auntie uh, never do dedication, donwant return me my money! :@ Bully sia! tsktsk.
Okayh. I'm gonna start my long long story hehehez :P Hey auntie, thanks for all the memories we've shared in those two years! Even though there were ups and downs, we still became good friends :D YAYZ .
I remember during the first day of school, I was like ' wahh .. This girl so paikia liddat. *stay 10metres away* ' BLEAH HAHAHAH ! Then after that we quarrelled over shitxzc . -skips that part-
And yeah! 2/5'10 was the most memorable year of the past 14years of my life and thanks so much for contributing to it HAHAHA After getting to know you better last year, I found out that
you're super retarded! Seriously. HAHAHAH xD
Examples of retarded acts:

- Abracadabra Parody Version [ HAHAHA Awesome memories xD ]
- You learning how to ride a bike from midnight till the wee hours of morning!
- While learning how to ride the bike, BOOOMXZC ! someone crashed into the bushes wor xD -winkz-
- Disturbing FANGZZZZ together (Y)


There's still alot more! :P Conclusion, you're seriously retarded HAHA :P
Thanks for remembering that I always sleep in class, then karim always call me HAHA and thanks for all the crazy and fun memories in class and during the chalet! I still remember having so called ' h2h talk ' at the big big rock near the sea! Soooo coooool rightxcz :D
Then cycling around for nice spots to watch sunrise HAHA ! And the toads + frogs stole your slippers! HAHA omg i still remember they toads were singing then we all freak out then I scream at them HAHAHA WALAUXZC I'M SMILING TO MY COM XD
THEN YOU LEFT WITH ONE SHOE HAHAH DAMN JOKE SIA SERIOUSLY!!!!
Gonna end soon ~ So yeah, point is, thanks so much for everything :D Stay close babe! ♥ ILOVEYOU (: