Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Change;

' Put yourself in people's shoes, don't judge them if you don't know what they're going through.

Today's the 2nd day of school. New environment, new people, higher stress level ... What a great change. Really hope that I can adapt fast ): sitting in class listening to the same old rules, etc made my back ached. Wthellxzc D:

Recess is always super crowded.
Only had 3mins to finish our plate of chicken rice and we had to rush up to change ..
Jinbeihua's my higher mother tongue teacher -.- omfg. I think I can seriously fail -'-
Her english is super funny . ' Orangeyyy ' , ' Un Mo Kio Secondary Skool ' LOL

Can't get used to things..
Got scolded by Miss Tan today -.- I'm not even late laaaaa !~
Lunched with Betty and Huwaina. Betty left earlier, had an awesome time chatting with Huwaina (Y)
Promise will do Pat's dedication ASAP >.< omg so sorry. kthxbai

I don't wanna go school ):