Monday, January 17, 2011

remember what you told me?

Just gonna pour some stuffs out here.

Hey you there. Just feel like blogging what I wanna tell you...
We've drifted apart, like so so muchhh.. Both of us are at fault I guess , or perhaps its just mainly my fault. I'm not good enough, yeah. You said we have a different mindset for things, a different thinking. But I guess that's not the main thing right? That's just an excuse.
We used to be so close, like nothing can separate us. Then what happened? I don't even know how I'm supposed to feel... Its like, you're just ...... GONE, never coming back.
I regretted like mad and even blamed myself for not cherishing you enough. But all you do now, is give me your attitude and like whatsoever.
You don't care . Anymore.
I can't do anything but just let go right? I miss those times, real bad.
So all we do now, is have casual talks, and nothing else. I tell myself that I've let you go, but my heart doesn't feels so.
I don't get affected by it that much compared to before, but everytime I see you with that bitch, my heart feels that pinch. It takes both hands to clap, you've chose to not care. I can't do anything either..

Remember we promised to never let go and drift apart with our little pinky swears? Those were the days.

I miss you.