Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011.

Goodbye 2010! (: 2011's here and I have a feeling it isn't gonna be easy! awww.
I've enjoyed 2010. Even though there were many ups-and-downs, I've made it through with the support of my friends :D Kayy this post shall be kinda wordy.
This year, 2/5'10 bonded together really well & we all had very wonderful memories together (: We laughed, cried and did so much together! Singing in class, laughing our asses off, fooling around in class, etc! You people gave me so much memories that I'll never forget (:
I've never regretted knowing all of you [: Despite some parts which was kinda bad when I faced problems, 2/5 was always there! My clique, Huimin's clique & Sherrill's clique especially! Awesome people ! \m/ 2010 wouldn't be that awesome without you people! ROCK ON MANXZC ~
Got to know Jazreel this year and she played a very big part in my life too (: All those times laughing together, being harassed by small little kids and fighting in the rain with your lousy orange umbrellaaaa !~ :D Even though we're not that close anymore , but still , you gave me great memories which I'll never forget ^^ Lovez.
Adrian was always there to hear me rant & we had almost the same problems that we encounter everyday in our lives. This kor of mine always craps with me & nevertheless helps me whenever I have problems. Love you laaa :D
Made new friends this year and got closer with some (: 2010 hasn't been that bad afterall :D


Last but not least, BATMAN ! Got to know you this year (: I guess its all fated yeah? Not gonna disclose much bout you :D TIKOPEK WEESING WANTS TO KNOW :P
Hey batman, I love you <3 ;* HEH :D
Not gonna mention bout three :x

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!
  • Less problems
  • Make new friends
  • More moneyyy!
  • Freedom?
  • Ace certain subjects!

Had to rush the last part. Sorrehz ): Damn it. I really hope 2011 will be a better year!