Monday, December 27, 2010

我不配;

'Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated♥

Its been donkey years since I posted :x This year's christmas totally suckxzc x10000000 ): Follwed the kids to the science centre for some CSI thingy on th 24th, boringggg. Then christmas the next day, went for dinner & then bowling @ Yishun. 131 points, kinda bad. Exchanged gifts during dinner , wthellxcz.
Went to buy my books today in school, walked out of the school, & it started to rain like no tmr. Books got soaked -.- Had an awesome time drying it at home . Got scolded for it, yay (Y) -rants like shitxzc-
This week's kinda packed. Then school's gonna reopen on th 4th of Jan.. Walau ): Books, books, books, boobs & more books ~ Nerdy laaaa B( not looking forward at all! Kies, gonna end here :D Shall blog again soon! Will do Pat's dedication~

Hey, I bet I'm out of your life already. I bet you don't even care or give a fck anymore. I don't think you'll even read this.. But yeah, just writing, hoping that someday you'll read it. I've been thinking .. What happened to those happy days? Is it you that have changed & that I'm not good enough for you anymore? Or is it ... You've found someone better? I can't even figure out a reason. Reminiscing those memories, yeah memories. I'm only left with memories...
Just not good enough.