Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanks friend ♥

This post is dedicated to th awesome mushroom, Ng Lishuan :D


Hey babe, thanks for helping me out with this blog and stuffs like that. You were really fast & good at it :D Thanks for tolerating my picky character cause I was making changes here and there :P XIEXIENI LAAAAAAA XIANG GU !

Well since its gonna be a longgg post :/ i'll bomb more ^^
Thanks for being sucha nice friend for the past two years! I've had an awesome time making fun of you with the rest, fooling around, disturbing people, gossiping, having h2h and having fun together! Ahhhh, great memories (:
Remember you were still a mushroom head in sec one with geeky ROUND , RED specs xD then now you're a chiobu [ except that your fringe should seriously grow faster ] ! Had fun disturbing you for being out of focus :D

Lishuan: *talks to weesing but looks at me*
Me: Eh Lishuan! you talking to me uh? :P
*bursts out laughing*

HAHAHAHA! You're damn cute laaaaa ~ ^^
Sad thing is, we'll be separated next year .. Damn . But nvm, let's stay close as a clique okay? :D
And we'll talk bout ahem ahem* soon! :x (: teeheeee
Okay, I'm gonna end here. Thanks babe! <3 ILOVEYOU LOADS LAHH