Sunday, December 12, 2010

I hate goodbyes.

I thought you'll ask. I was expecting your question, but you didn't even bothered to just freaking type that few lines. I'm disappointed, clearly am.
So if this is what you call friendship, then I'm so sorry. I ain't fit to be your friend. All those promises, pinky swears, etc. So all along you've just been saying it for the sake of saying it.
Ever thought that it meant alot to me? Dont say sorry when I mention it to you, because you dont mean it. I tried so hard, and this is what I get. Yeah thanks man, so appreciated ..
I told myself to just let go, but today, I thought maybe you'll wake up and understand. So I tried again, and I got the same response..
Thanks for whatever you've put me through, thanks for all those memories, be it happy or sad, or those shitty experience. You've made me stronger. Bye friend





I just don't seem to know you anymore..
What hurts the most is seeing you turning into someone you said you wouldn't